Skinny fat is a widespread problem. It is a condition that is the storage of metabolic fat. In simple words, it is a condition in which a person may look perfectly healthy but is facing many physical problems related to fat or obesity. Issues that most fat people face. Now it seems completely opposite. But this condition is present in humans irrespective of gender. If we keep a routine where we seldom work out and continuously have a poor diet, we may become skinny fat.
What Causes Skinny Fat
Many things collectively cause this problem. But the major issue that is tracked down is diet. Mostly those people are prone to being skinny fat that works in irregular patterns and eats in irregular patterns. Like some days of the week, they work more than their capacity and then stress out, eating more and most minor physical activity.
Signs You Might Be Skinny Fat
If you want to identify whether you are skinny fat or not, there are the worst symptoms of skinny fat to be noted. Some of them are:
- Despite being skinny, the body fat ratio is more
- Waistline has unnecessary fat
- Less consistent when it comes to the upper body
- Irregular cholesterol levels
- High blood pressure
How to Fix the Skinny Fat Body Type?
- Be Active: First and foremost, be active if you want to improve your body condition. It is primarily the root cause of many problems. Being lazy harms you more than you can imagine.
- Focused Exercise: One type of exercise is not suitable for every body’s problem. Running, for example, will not help a skinny fat person. Rather cardio can be more helpful.
- Change Eating Habits: Along with changing lifestyle, food habits also need to be changed. Foods’s high in nutrition and low on fats must be added to the daily diet.
- Focus on Shape Not Weight: A skinny fat per does not need to lose weight but only needs to relocate weight, so basically, the goal is to reshape the body.